The dark mode is one of the functions most applied by users, who want to maintain a more sober tone of their cell phones and, with it, that the apps show another style.
In that sense, if what you want is to have Instagram in this dark mode from the iPhonewhat you can do is activate this option on your own smartphone with iOS, since the app will adapt to this configuration.
Under this premise, in sport We show you the step by step so you can enable this function without complications. Pay attention.
- The first thing you should do is enter Settings on your cell phone.
- Then, go to the Display and brightness section.
- In this part, you will see Light Mode and Dark Mode alternatives.
- You will have to choose the second option.
- Now, open Instagram and you will notice how the app switched to Dark Mode immediately.
Keep in mind that you can switch back to light mode from the same settings on your mobile device or schedule when you want it to go dark.
- First, open the app Google Photos in you smartphone with iOS.
- Now, click on your profile picture, located at the top right.
- Once done, tap on Account Storage Space.
- Next, you will have to choose the alternative Manage storage.
- In this part a line will appear that will indicate the space you have used so far.
- Go to the bottom area and choose the option review and delete.
- Here you will have to select the blurred photos, screenshots, videos that you do not consider necessary, among other alternatives.
- Finally, click on the button Select items to delete and free up storage.
With these steps, you will see how your storage space in Google Photos increases, so you can add more images and videos that you really need.
Before starting, you have to download the app on your smartphoneeither in Android or on your iPhoneso you can perform this trick without problems.
- The first step is to open the application Translator on your mobile device.
- Then, if you have Android, click on the three lines located in the upper left area. In case you have iPhonego to Settings, which is in the bottom right.
- Once done, choose the option Offline Translation.
- Now, you will see a list of several languages, so you need to choose which ones you want to download.
- Next, you will have to grant the necessary permissions.
- Finally, just open the app again and you can put the phrases you want to translate.