- iOS 16: how to change an automatic iPhone wallpaper for each day
- iPhone: How to Recover Closed Safari Tabs Quickly
If you like to read online or chat with your friends on the iPhoneyou may find it a bit tedious to have to understand what they say, due to the small font of your mobile device; however, there is a trick with which you can make the letters bigger in no time.
In that sense, you no longer have to worry about reading the messages or a book on-line in you smartphone, since with this method you will do it smoothly. Next, we explain how you can achieve it from MAG.
So you can change the font size on iPhone
- From your cell phone, go to the section Setting.
- Then head towards Accessibility.
- Once this is done, select Screen and text size.
- Then choose the Select Larger Text option.
- Now, you will see a scroll bar and you need to move it to the right to increase the font size.
- Finally, open any chat, enter any text and check if it is the right size for you.
With these steps, you can have a larger font and thus have a better experience when reading something. In case you want to make the letter smaller, you must slide the bar mentioned above to the left.
The trick to gain space in Google Photos from iPhone
- First, open the app Google Photos in you smartphone with iOS.
- Now, click on your profile picture, located at the top right.
- Once done, tap on Account Storage Space.
- Next, you will have to choose the alternative Manage storage.
- In this part a line will appear that will indicate the space you have used so far.
- Go to the bottom area and choose the option review and delete.
- Here you will have to select the blurred photos, screenshots, videos that you do not consider necessary, among other alternatives.
- Finally, click on the button Select items to delete and free up storage.
With these steps, you will see how your storage space in Google Photos increases, so you can add more images and videos that you really need.
Follow us on our social networks: