With the wide variety of Applications available in the App Store, surely you have installed many of them in your iPhonebut in case you have deleted them for some reason, there is a way to know where they are and what they were.
This method consists of entering your Shopping history from your cell phone with iOS and see all the apps you previously installed. For this reason, in SPORT We offer you the following instructions to carry out this trick.
- From your cell phone with iOS, open the application Setting.
- Then tap on your name, followed by Content and purchases.
- Now click on the option See account.
- Immediately log in.
- Once your account is opened, click on Shopping history.
- In this part, you will see all the apps that you downloaded on your iPhone.
You should keep in mind that you can see the apps you bought in the last 90 days or select the date range you want.
- On your smartphone, open Settings and choose Accessibility.
- Then tap Play and select Assistive Touch.
- At this time, you will have to click on the upper switch to activate the option.
- Now choose the section create gesture.
- Once that’s done, you’ll need to create a gesture that swipes to the top left using just three of your fingers.
- When you have configured this alternative, click on Save.
- Next, the window will ask you to name the new gesture created, which you can call Close applications.
- Finally, go to the area above your cell phone and click on Customizable actions, then on Double touch and press on the gesture close apps.
From this moment on, you will be able to close all the apps you have open three by three much more quickly. Remember that you can always reset this function from the settings of your smartphone.
View All Result