- Instagram: so you can activate the Dark Mode from iPhone
- iPhone: how to disable night mode in photos with iOS 16
Drink Photos From a iPhone can offer you one of the best user experiences, since the quality of your smartphone camera will allow you to obtain amazing images with a single click.
Also, if you are one of those who like to take several photos in burst mode and thus choose the best option, there is a practical trick that you can apply just by configuring the volume buttons on your mobile device. Take note.
How to Take a Burst of Photos Using the iPhone Volume Buttons
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings from your iPhone.
- Then open the app Camera.
- Once this is done, activate the function Volume up button for burst.
- Now, open your smartphone camera to take a photo.
- Constantly press the volume button up.
- In moments, you will see how you start taking photos in burst mode.
Note that you can enable and disable this option from your settings. smartphone as many times as you want.
How to fix when iPhone flash not working
- First, take out the case of your smartphone and try again, as the accessory surrounding the flash may prevent it from working properly.
- Another option is to try the flashlight. For this, enter the main menu of your iPhone and access the Control Center, then press the button Lantern and ready.
- Among other alternatives, there is the restart your iPhone completely, this in order to fix errors that have caused the flash problem.
- In case none of this works, you will have to contact Apple Technical Support, through this link: https://getsupport.apple.com/.
Remember that you must prevent your smartphone from suffering strong falls or being involved in aqueous substances that can cause irreversible damage and, therefore, impair its correct use.
Follow us on our social networks: