- What to do if the iPhone does not fully charge the battery
- How to turn off the sound when taking a photo on iPhone
Whether to illuminate a place or improve the quality of the Photos at night, the flash in a iPhone it is usually a very important element; however, it can happen that it suddenly no longer works, which would cause quite a few problems.
In these cases, there are some reasons that are responsible for this error. then in Mag We show you what steps you must follow to solve it and not fail in the attempt.
How to fix when iPhone flash not working
- First, take out the case of your smartphone and try again, as the accessory surrounding the flash may prevent it from working properly.
- Another option is to try the flashlight. For this, enter the main menu of your iPhone and access the Control Center, then press the button Lantern and ready.
- Among other alternatives, there is the restart your iPhone completely, this in order to fix errors that have caused the flash problem.
- In case none of this works, you will have to contact Apple Technical Support, through this link: https://getsupport.apple.com/.
Remember that you must prevent your smartphone from suffering strong falls or being involved in aqueous substances that can cause irreversible damage and, therefore, impair its correct use.
So you can format an iPhone from iTunes
Before you begin to restore your apple device With this method, your system must have at least the version iOS 7 and have a USB cable handy.
- First, you have to turn off your smartphone by pressing on the lock button.
- Once this happens, you need to hold down the home key and connect the USB cable to the phone and computer.
- When this happens, you will see how the iPhone screen changed to iTunes mode and the option to restore your cell phone will appear.
- What you have to do is hit To accept and in Restore iPhone.
- After a few minutes, the information on your mobile dissipative will finally be erased.
Follow us on our social networks: