The Xiaomi Mijia Humidifier 2 has a 4-liter tank, with a steam volume of 300 ml/h and an antibacterial power of 99.9%.
Xiaomi has been, for some time, something more than a manufacturer of smartphones, since it has a really wide catalog of products for the homeincluded under the Mijia brand, within which we can find kettles, such as the recently presented Mijia Thermostatic Electric Kettle 2, refrigerators, washing machines or humidifiers.
Regarding the latter, we have just learned, thanks to the specialized media outlet Gizmochina, that the Chinese giant has just launched its second generation of humidifiers in its home countrya Xiaomi Mijia Humidifier 2 that has more features than its predecessor but still maintains the price of this.
This is all that the Xiaomi Mijia Humidifier 2 offers us
The Xiaomi Mijia Humidifier 2 inherits some features from its predecessor such as its design or a tank with a capacity of 4 liters thanks to which you can continuously humidify the house for 36 hours.
But this new humidifier also includes a number of new features compared to the previous version:
- The volume of steam it produces increases 280ml/h to 300ml/h
- The antibacterial power of silver ions goes from 99% to 99.9%
- This new humidifier includes a transparent water indicator very easy to see
- Humidification is no longer unidirectional, since the new model has a 360 degree rotation distributes steam more evenly
- In this new version no need to lift the lid to add water to the humidifier
The latest from Xiaomi are some crazy glasses with camera, screen and translator in real time
Despite all the improvements included in the Xiaomi Mijia Humidifier 2 compared to its predecessor, the Chinese brand has decided maintain the price that the previous generation hadas this new model is now available for purchase in China for a price of 99 yuan, about 14 euros to change.