WhatsApp is working to finally hide the famous “online”. While this is happening, there are a variety of functions that the app added in its latest update, such as making a video call with 32 people, activating messages that disappear in 24 hours, among others.
Do you know what name your friends put on WhatsApp? This trick is quite easy to do and it is not necessary to install the messaging application to achieve it, much less install an APK that ends up banning your account. Complete these steps.
- The first thing will be to enter your list of contacts.
- There you must delete the cell phone number of the contact you want to know whose name was put on WhatsApp.
- When you finish doing it, now go to WhatsApp.
- Click on the deleted contact and enter the conversation.
- You will see their profile picture. Go to her and her information will be broken down.
Remember to re-add the contact when you have known the name that was put on WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Under the cell phone number you can see the name that was put at the time of creating your WhatsApp.
- This name can appear with a last name or simply with some type of emoji.
- Once you finish it you can save the contact again.
- Download the app named WARM from Google Play.
- If you can’t find it, here we leave you the link.
- It should be noted that this program is completely free and does not charge for the number of messages recovered.
- When you download it, give it all the appropriate permissions to access your notifications.
- At that moment, if your friend decides to delete a message for everyone on WhatsApp, the WARM app will act on its own.
- If this has happened, just enter the application in question and you will be able to read that message that has been deleted for everyone on WhatsApp.
- There you will see exactly what that message said, even if it was a photo or video and even GIF or animated sticker.
- First, check that the mobile app of WhatsApp have no pending updates on the Android Google Play or iOS Apps Store.
- Now, open the application and click on the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, press where it says “Linked devices”.
View All Result