Facebook It is one of the social networks where many users like not only to talk on Messenger, but also to check their friends’ photos, videos of some important events, watch live broadcasts, and even buy.
While there aren’t too many noticeable changes in Facebook, the social network has a certain trick that will help you, especially if you do not want anyone to find out that you have really changed your profile picture. Follow these steps to achieve it.
- The first thing will be to open Facebook and go to your profile.
- There click on your image.
- Select the “Update your profile picture” option.
- Wait for it to load all the images you have uploaded or intend to upload
- Now when you choose the image or profile photo, the option will appear if you want to share it in public.
This way you can hide your newly uploaded profile picture from the Facebook feed. (Photo: MAG)
- Choose the “Only me” option.
- When you upload the photo, it will no longer be displayed for everyone on your profile.
- The good thing is that the rest will still see your image, but they will not receive a notification or appear in the feed.
- It should be noted that the steps may change depending on whether or not Facebook decides to modify your web platform.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
View All Result