- Google Translate: how to save the translation history
- How to create your own vocabulary in Google Translate
Google translator is one of the most used Google tools by users, since, from the appsyou can translate different words in a practical way, so you will save a lot of time.
Also, with the new updates in the same application, there is a way to interpret the phrases only with the voice and then convert it into texts in seconds. If at any time you cannot write a sentence, this trick is ideal for you.
How to convert speech to text in Google Translate
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings of your cell phone with Android.
- Now click on the option Privacy and turn on microphone access.
- Then open the app Google translator from your smartphone.
- Then, activate the Transcribe button and choose the source languages and to which the words you say will be transcribed,
- Once this is done, speak through the microphone of your Android so that the apps start translating.
Keep in mind that, from the Google Translate application, you can configure the languages you want to translate and the font size in which the texts will appear.
How to translate a text from the camera with Google Translate
- The first thing you should do is download the app from Google translator.
- Then, open the application from your cell phone.
- Now press on the camera iconlocated at the bottom of Google Translate.
- Next, take a photo to the text you want to translate.
- In moments, the phrase will appear above the application and hit copy.
- When you have done this, you will see the Google Translate interface and you must paste the sentence.
- Finally, whatever you’ve pasted will be translated in just seconds.
Follow us on our social networks: