Currently, WhatsApp It has two different options to delete messages on its platform: “For everyone”, which allows you to delete both the content of your chat and that of the recipient; and “For me”, you can only delete messages from your account, however, the first one has its limits and if you want to do it you should not let more than an hour, 8 minutes and 16 seconds pass. This rule will change from now on, as WhatsApp will extend the aforementioned time and give you the possibility to delete messages “For everyone” up to a maximum of 2 days and 12 hours.
The option to delete messages “For everyone” up to two days later is a tool that was already tested last July in the version whatsapp beta 220.127.116.11 for Android users, and everything to the point that it will soon be added to the official version due to the good reviews it has received from beta testers.
It is important to clarify that this option can be used in group and personal conversations of WhatsAppHowever, it is not yet known if it will first have to be tested in the WhatsApp Beta for iOS users, what has been confirmed is that there will be a new update to the application very soon, the platform itself reported through its account. from Twitter.
- The operation to delete messages “For all” up to a maximum of two days and 12 hours, will be the same as always.
- First, make sure that WhatsApp have no pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or iOS App Store. We also recommend installing the whatsapp betalater we will explain it.
- The next step is to open the app and enter a conversation where you sent a message that you shouldn’t have.
- Click on that message for a few seconds until it is shaded.
- Then tap the trash can icon at the top.
- Finally, click on “Delete for all”. Remember that the message must not exceed the time limit.
Done, that would be it. In this way you will be able to delete your messages that you consider were inappropriate, offensive, vulgar, etc., because many always regret having shared something and cannot do anything for the limited time that it currently offers you. WhatsApp. Next we will teach you how to install the beta of the app for iOS and Android, this in case they are tested again here.
- Status reactions will be automatically enabled when you download WhatsApp Beta.
- First, enter the Android Google Play Store and search for the application WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find and tap the “Become a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it then access this link to go directly.
- Now, click on the “Become a verifier” button.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight in the App Store.
- When you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You will then be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Click on “Accept” to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp Beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
- Enter the Google Play Store.
- Write WhatsApp in the search bar.
- Access the first application that appears.
- Since you already have it installed on your Android device, the following buttons may appear: “Uninstall” and “Open” or “Uninstall” and “Update”.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the three vertical points, you place them in the upper right corner.
- Finally, two options will be displayed, tap on “Automatically update”.
- Clever, WhatsApp now it will update only to its latest version.