Do you constantly use Google translator? If so, you will probably find it somewhat inconvenient to have to turn on your computer or laptop to use this app and thus translate any text you want.
In this way, you can open the apps from Google wherever you are and use it to translate conversations, websites or even apply the virtual keyboard for greater comfort.
Under this premise, from SPORT we teach you a complete guide on how you can free download Google Translate on your cell phones with Android and iOS.
- From your smartphone, first open the Play Store in the menu section.
- Then, in the search box type Google translator.
- Within the options, choose the one that is certified by Google LLC.
- Once done, click on the Install button.
- You will have to wait a few minutes before opening the app.
- When the process is finished, open Google Translate and you can just start using it.
- The first thing you need to do is open the app store from your iOS cell phone.
- Later, in the search bar, located in the upper right area, place Google Translator.
- Next, select the app certified by Google LLC.
- Now, hit the green Install button.
- Wait a few seconds while the app downloads.
- Once this is done, click Open and you can use Google translator.
- From your cell phone with Android open the app Google translator.
- Once done, press on Settingslocated in the upper right area of the screen.
- Then enable the option tap to translate.
- Now, open any app that has a text you want to copy.
- Then, select the words you want to translate and hit Copy.
- Within the same screen, click on Google Translate.
- Finally, choose the language that you want to translate and that’s it.
In case you no longer want this option to appear, just tap on Tap to translate and slide it down the screen to remove it.
View All Result