After the latest news from the betas of iOS 16it was recently announced that a fourth update has arrived for all Apple users and is now available for download at iPhone.
Among the most outstanding novelties, you can mark messages as unread, undo a shipment, edit texts and activate the Live Activities. For these reasons, from SPORT we show you how you can install the iOS beta 4 on your smartphone.
As reported, the recent iOS update only available to developers; however, that does not imply that other users cannot enjoy its news.
In that sense, you can install the new beta by going to a website called Beta profiles.
- From your iPhone, go to the following link: betaprofiles.com.
- now choose iOS 16 Beta Profile and click on Install Profile.
- Once this is done, you will have to accept the required permissions.
- Then download the Beta in the app Settings.
- After this, restart your mobile device.
- Now, go to Settings and select the General button.
- Among the available options, click Software update.
- Finally, update your iPhone again and voila, you will have the iOS Beta 4.
- From your cell phone, go directly to the Play Store.
- In the search bar of the appslocated at the top, place the name Genshin Impact.
- when you find the online gameclick on it.
- Once this is done, click on the button Installwhich is in the upper right area.
- Then you will have to wait a few seconds while download the app.
- After the installation is finished, you will have to open the video game, register and finally you can start your virtual adventure.
You should keep in mind that Genshin Impact is free; however, the game allows you to invest money to buy some skins, crystals and protogemswhich are used to obtain certain characters through the gachapon system.