- How to change the default web browser on iPhone?
- iPhone: the trick to change the color of the calendar in moments
Are you one of those who type very fast every time you answer something from your smartphone? If this is your case, surely you have confused some word or another due to the speed and small keys of cell phones.
Nevertheless, Manzana has created the haptic responses in the iPhone. This system activates a kind of vibration every time you press a button on the keyboard, which allows you to be sure that it is the key you wanted to play.
In that sense, you will no longer have problems when you want to write something on your mobile deviceeven if it is very fast, for this reason, take note of the following indications.
The trick to activate a haptic response on iPhone
- From your smartphone, go to the Setting.
- Among the options, click on the button Sounds and haptics.
- Now, a list with several alternatives will appear, so you must select Keyboard responses.
- Once this is done, activate the option Haptic.
- Finally, type any word from your keyboard and you will see that haptic feedback is enabled.
Keep in mind that you can always disable this option from the Settings of your phone quickly.
So you can format an iPhone from iTunes
Before you begin to restore your apple device With this method, your system must have at least the version iOS 7 and have a USB cable handy.
- First, you have to turn off your smartphone by pressing on the lock button.
- Once this happens, you need to hold down the home key and connect the USB cable to the phone and computer.
- When this happens, you will see how the iPhone screen changed to iTunes mode and the option to restore your cell phone will appear.
- What you have to do is hit To accept and in Restore iPhone.
- After a few minutes, the information on your mobile dissipative will finally be erased.
Follow us on our social networks: