Is there anything that changes more than the Instagram feed? We think not. This section of the platform constantly receives important updates and modifications. After eliminating the chronological order of the publications, the social network had to return it to the beginning of this 2022 and also began to increase the number of suggested posts shows.
If you don’t know what suggested posts are, then you should know that these are the photos and Reels that appear in the Instagram feed of accounts you do not follow. Do these posts bother you? Then stay with us to explain how you can get rid of them (temporarily).
How to remove suggested posts from Instagram
Remove suggested posts from your Instagram feed too easy. However, unfortunately the platform does not offer the option to get rid of them permanently.
Instagram only allows you to block suggested posts for 30 days. After this time period ends, the suggested posts will return, although you can turn them off again. Well, what you have to do to delete these publications is the following:
- Open your Instagram feed and swipe down to search for a suggested post.
- You may identify these types of posts easilysince on these you can read the reason for the suggestion: “Why do you follow XXXX” either “Because you saw a Reel of XXXX”.
- Once you find it, you have to press on the ✘ that is on the publication suggested.
- When you do this, a series of options will appear and there you must choose Pause all suggested posts in the feed for 30 days.
- Finally, you will see that the post will be removed from your feed and it will show you a message that alerts you that you will not see more of this type for 1 month.
As you can see, this is a good way to keep your feed organized. And, if you want to make it even better, here’s how to customize your Instagram feed with 7 easy settings.