smartphones with operating system Android They have two types of sections where you can save your multimedia files: internal and external storage, the latter requires a memory called microSD, which you must purchase in a store because it is not included in the box of your cell phone. In this opportunity, from Depor we will teach you to identify if the microSD that they want to sell you is 100% true or false. Take note.
Cheap is expensive. The falsification of components for cell phones is very common in different parts of the world, for example: there are fake batteries, chargers and LCD screens, even memories micro SD of several GB at a very low price, however, be careful that its capacity could not be what is advertised if it is not a totally original product. It is recommended to purchase the aforementioned cards in the same official stores.
- There are memories of 256 GB, 512 GB or up to 1 TB, these are the most expensive on the market, and of course they are the most counterfeit. First, look at its price, if it is very low, they may want to scam you.
- Look carefully at the MicroSD logo, if there is something strange or it is not the same as the brand you are looking for, then they have used a counterfeit label.
- Check the EAN code that the cards carry on the back. This code has 13 digits, enter it in Google and the browser will show you which model it belongs to. If the search results confirm that it belongs to a different product or brand than the one you purchased, then the microSD is fake.
- Insert the microSD into your cell phone and from the device confirm what storage capacity it has. Enter the “Settings” of Android > in the search bar type “Storage” > and in the “External storage” section you will know its real capacity.
- Go to “Settings” Android.
- Find and enter the “Lock Screen” section.
- A new window will open. Here tap on “Secure Lock Setting”.
- The next step is to enter your password, PIN, fingerprint or security pattern to continue.
- Finally, activate the options “Lock with side key” and “Lock network and security”.
You just reinforced the security of your cell phone Android and the information you store inside it. Before trying the secure lock, check that you do not have the “Trusted places” function activated, since the phone will unlock only when you press the on or off button or double-tap the screen, this happens because the device recognizes that It is located in your home, work office, university, etc. If you do not have this configuration, lock your cell phone, try to turn it off and you will see that it will ask you to enter the pattern, PIN, or password.