- The trick to remove the double pane in the new Gmail design
- Gmail: steps to return to the old design quickly
gmail is one of the most important and necessary applications today, since with it you can not only send and receive emailsbut you have the possibility to chat with other people added in your contact list.
However, at some point you may not want others to know that you are within your gmail accountso there is a method that you can apply from the settings of this apps.
Next, follow the step by step of this trick and learn how to disable your status in Gmail.
The trick to put yourself as Away in Gmail chat
- The first thing you need to do is log in to your account. gmail from the computer.
- In the upper right area you will see several options, you will have to select the button Automatic.
- Right off the bat some alternatives will slip in like Do not interrupt, Absentamong others.
- In this case, you will have to click Absent.
- Once this is done, an empty circle will appear next to Away, indicating that you are not connected.
In this way, all your contacts will not know that you have logged into your Gmail account and thus prevent them from writing to you while you are checking your emails.
How you can use Gmail without internet connection
- The first thing you should do is enter the following link mail.google.com.
- Once inside, enter your email and enter your password.
- Next, you’ll need to check the Enable Offline Mail box.
- From the available options, choose how many days of messages you want to sync when you don’t have internet access.
- Finally, click on Save changes.
You should keep in mind that after activating this trick, you will be able to reply, read and search any message in your Gmail account without being connected to the internet. In the event that you want to send an email, it will go to a folder called Outbox, once you have access to a WiFi network, it will automatically reach the recipient.
Follow us on our social networks: