- The trick to take well-centered photos from an iPhone
- So you can remove apps with viruses on Android and iOS
The iPhone They have several functions to improve your user experience. In that sense, one of the most notorious alternatives of this smartphone of Manzana is to be able to configure your sound and thus be able to better enjoy any song.
Under this premise, you can customize the sound in your iPhone from the equalizer and thus adjust it, according to your tastes and preferences. To carry out this trick, take note of the following indications.
How to customize the sound of your iPhone
- From your iPhone, go to the Settings.
- Among the options, you must choose Music EQ.
- In this part, you will see several alternatives and you will have to try which mode you like the most.
- Once this is done, select the one you prefer and that’s it.
In this way, you can choose any mode at the time you want and change from the settings of your cell phone.
The trick to gain space in Google Photos from iPhone
- First, open the app Google Photos in you smartphone with iOS.
- Now, click on your profile picture, located at the top right.
- Once done, tap on Account Storage Space.
- Next, you will have to choose the alternative Manage storage.
- In this part a line will appear that will indicate the space you have used so far.
- Go to the bottom area and choose the option review and delete.
- Here you will have to select the blurred photos, screenshots, videos that you do not consider necessary, among other alternatives.
- Finally, click on the button Select items to delete and free up storage.
With these steps, you will see how your storage space in Google Photos increases, so you can add more images and videos that you really need.
Follow us on our social networks: