- How to change the default web browser on iPhone
- iPhone: the trick to make a burst of photos with the volume buttons
Discharge Applications from a cell phone with Android and iOS It can be one of the most common things among users, but it also turns out to be very dangerous if these apps have a rather dubious origin.
Whether to access your accounts social networksfill your smartphone with advertising or subscribe to premium pages, the truth is that it can harm your information and data.
In case this problem has happened to you, we show you some tricks that you can apply in your mobile device immediately.
How to remove viruses on Android
One of the options you can try is clear the cache on your phone and delete any information in Downloads.
- on your smartphone with Android enter to Settings.
- Then go to Apps and notifications.
- Now select Storage and cache.
- Once this is done, you will give it to clean and that’s it.
In this way, you can eliminate any trace of malware that is inside your cell phone.
How to remove viruses on an iPhone
If for any reason you have noticed that there is a malware on your iPhone, you can clear the history and any browsing data to make sure this virus is removed. Take note.
- First, open the section Settings.
- In moments, scroll to the bottom area and click on the option Safari.
- Then press on Clear history and website data.
- Lastly, repeat this in any browser you’ve used recently.
How to turn off repeat alerts on iPhone
- The first thing you should do is go to Settings from your cell phone with iOS.
- Now select the tab Notifications.
- When you do this, click on the Messages option.
- Next, you will need to select Customize notifications and click on Repeat warnings.
- Among the alternatives, choose Never.
After doing this, the messages and alerts you receive will only be received once, so you will no longer have to bother turning them off every so often.
Follow us on our social networks: