- Google Translator: the trick to translate a text from your cell phone camera
- So you can listen to what you have translated in Google Translate
Whether to be able to communicate with other people or simply learn how to say some words in another language, the truth is that Google translator has become one of the apps most used by users.
It is for this reason that, from the website of Google translator, you can translate not only entire documents, but different web pages instantly. Next, follow the step by step that we explain to you from Mag.
How to translate a website from Google Translate
- The first thing you should do is enter the website of Google translator from your favorite browser.
- In the application interface, you will see three options marked in blue located in the upper area.
- Among the alternatives, choose the Websites button.
- Then, a bar will appear, so you must copy the link of the website you want to translate.
- After this, press on the blue Arrow.
- Finally, you will see how the online page is fully translated.
Google Translate: how to translate into Quechua and Aymara
For sentences or paragraphs, the most appropriate thing is to go to the web. The Google Translate limit is 5,000 characters. On the web we can:
- Type or paste the text that we want to translate to get an instant translation.
- use the microphone of the computer to record us and translate what we say into another language.
- translate documents complete (PDF, .doc, .txt, .xls, etc.)
- Listen to the translation, copy it, share it and edit it (The latter will help Google’s AI to improve translations.)
Before moving on to mobile applications, it should be noted that Google translate is integrated into the Google Chrome browser itself. If you want to translate an entire website, just right click on the body of the text and select “Translate to Spanish”. Automatically, the website will be in your language, although keep in mind that the translations are not one hundred percent accurate.
Follow us on our social networks: