- How to translate a text with freehand writing in Google Translate
- Google Translate: what is a contribution and how to do it in an instant
Due to the popularity of Google translatorthis tool has incorporated more and more features so that users can easily translate different texts, websites and even images.
Also, the popular app Google has a novel formula that consists of translating phrases from other Applications that you have on your Android phone. Therefore, from MAG We show you how you can follow this trick in detail.
How to translate texts from other apps with Google Translate
- From your cell phone with Android open the app Google translator.
- Once done, press on Settingslocated in the upper right area of the screen.
- Then enable the option tap to translate.
- Now, open any app that has a text you want to copy.
- Then, select the words you want to translate and hit Copy.
- Within the same screen, click on Google Translate.
- Finally, choose the language that you want to translate and that’s it.
In case you no longer want this option to appear, just tap on Tap to translate and slide it down the screen to remove it.
How to translate a website from Google Translate
- The first thing you should do is enter the website of Google translator from your favorite browser.
- In the application interface, you will see three options marked in blue located in the upper area.
- Among the alternatives, choose the Websites button.
- Then, a bar will appear, so you must copy the link of the website you want to translate.
- After this, press on the blue Arrow.
- Finally, you will see how the online page is fully translated.
Follow us on our social networks:
View All Result