- What to do if you forgot your iPhone passcode
- iPhone: what to do when the flash stops working
Send and receive emoticons in different social networks It is one of the most common things today, since with these funny expressions you can add more emotion to a conversation with friends or family from your iPhone.
Also, few know about the secret keyboard with emojis that combine typographic symbols to create different emotions. To enable this, you just need to activate your japanese keyboard and follow in detail this trick that we teach you from Mag.
The guide to activate the secret emoji keyboard
- What you need to do first is enable japanese keyboard from the iPhoneso you must go to the General section and select Keyboard.
- Once done, press on Keyboards Y add new keyboard.
- Now, click on the Japanese alternative, then on Kana and hit OK.
- Later, access any conversation you want and click on the world symbol which is located in the lower left area.
- Among the alternatives, choose the Japanese keyboard.
- After this, click on the white icon, located at the bottom left.
- Next, you will have to select the arrow, choose the emoji you prefer and that’s it.
Under these indications, you will be able to send a diverse amount of emoticons to your friends and thus have fun with them for a moment. It is worth remembering that, to return to your previous keyboard, you must press again on the world symbol.
So you can see the iPhone screen on TV
If what you want is to share the screen of your iPhone and that it is seen on the television, you only have to use AppleTVa device that will help you connect both devices.
- From your iPhone, open the section Control center.
- When you have done this, go to the button mirror screen.
- In this part, a list of Apple TVs that are available and close to your location will appear, so you will only have to choose the name of your television.
- Finally, you just have to put the code that will appear on the TV on your iPhone.
Among other options, you can also buy a cable that connects your iPhone to your TV so you can mirror your smartphone screen directly.
Follow us on our social networks: