The social network of photographs par excellence does not stop brand new new functions. Recently, we learned that item purchases were officially coming to the platform’s direct messaging, and now, on their official blog, they have announced a new feature that many have been waiting for.
Instagram has introduced a tool that allows use the selfie camera and the rear of the mobile at the same time to record Stories or Reels. It is “Dual”, a function similar to that offered by the popular BeReal social network to create short videos that show what is in front of and behind the mobile. Do you want to know how to use it? Well, we’ll explain it to you right away.
How to use both mobile cameras at the same time on Instagram
continuous goal “taking inspiration” on other social networks to improve your social networks. And, just as they copied TikTok to launch Instagram Reels, now comes the new feature Dual Instagram based on one of the features that has made the new BeReal platform popular. And using it is very easy, all you have to do is the following:
- Open the Instagram application and go to the section where you can create Stories or Reels.
- To the left side on the screen you will see a list of tools that you can use and there you will have to select the option Dual.
- Once done, your second camera will be activated in the form of a floating window (as if it were a video call).
- This window where your secondary camera is you can enlarge it or modify its position just by holding it down.
- Finally, you just have to post the video as you have always done and that’s it.
Now, it is important that you remember that this function has arrived as part of a new Instagram update, so, if the tool still does not appear Dual available, all you have to do is keep the app updated and wait for it to arrive on your device.
And you… What do you think of this new Instagram feature?