- The trick to set a custom status in your Gmail account
- So you can put yourself as “Absent” in the chat of your Gmail account
gmail is one of the Applications most useful and necessary messaging services today, since you can use it for work, studies or even if you are starting a business and want to get in touch with your clients in a more professional way.
Under these indications, it is normal for you to use this apps constantly; however, at some point you may not have a good internet connection, so it would be difficult to access this tool.
For this case, there is a solution that provides Google which consists of entering the HTML version of Gmail and thus flow faster this application. Despite certain flaws in its design, you can send and receive messages as you normally would.
Next, take note of the following indications that we explain to you from MAG.
How to use the HTML version in your Gmail account
- From your computer, you must open any of these browsers to be able to apply this trick: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
- In the chosen browser, type in the search engine the word gmail.
- Then, you will have to access your account by placing your email and password.
- Once this is done, in another tab place the following link to go from the basic version of Gmail to HTML.
- In moments, you will see how your account appears with a simpler design and without some tools, but it can fulfill the basic functions.
- In case you want to return to the original design, you just have to delete that tab and that’s it.
Steps to return to the old Gmail
- The first thing you need to do is log in to your account. gmail from your computer.
- Then click on the icon gearlocated in the upper right area.
- Among the options you must choose Return to the original view.
- Next, Google will ask you why you don’t want to continue with the new version of Gmail, so you’ll need to explain your reasons.
- Finally, click on refills and you will see the original design again.
You should note that you can always go back to the latest version of Gmail by applying the same settings shown above.
Follow us on our social networks: