no wonder that Google Maps has become one of the Applications most popular today, due to its simple interface and the different addresses that you can find in an instant. In addition, to incorporate more and more functions that improve the experience of each user.
One of them is that of create a fully custom route from the smartphone and even be able to share it with third parties without any problem. That is why, in SPORT We explain, below, how to carry out this simple trick.
- From your cell phone, you must open the Google Maps application.
- After this, click on the blue icon called How to get there, located in the lower right area.
- Now, you will have to enter the starting and destination address.
- When you have finished entering the data, click on the More option.
- In moments, several alternatives will appear, so you will have to select Share the instructions.
- Finally, choose by which means you want to share your personalized route and that’s it.
In this way, you will be able to send your friends and family a completely personalized route for you and create several of them at any time from the same application.
- From your Android phone, open the app Google Maps.
- Once inside, search for your company name or business.
- In this part, you will see a list of results, so you must choose the one that belongs to you.
- Within moments, a panel will appear on the left side of the screen and you’ll need to select Review Summary.
- Among the options, click on Number of reviews.
- After this, you will have to select the negative comment and press on the three points that are next to it.
- Next, choose the alternative Mark as inappropriate.
- Finally, a form will be displayed in which you must complete your justification and wait for Google to evaluate it.
View All Result