- Gmail: steps to create an account from scratch on the cell phone
- Steps to log out of your Gmail account from iPhone
If you are one of those people who constantly uses gmail, surely you have been limited by the storage space of your account, especially if it is free. In this situation, an option that you can apply is to eliminate the emails which are very large.
By doing this, you will not only be able to receive more emails, but you will manage the application better, since you will delete the messages that no longer serve you. In that sense, in Mag We show you a complete guide that you can follow.
How to delete heavy emails in Gmail
- The first thing you have to do is go to gmail.
- Then go to the app’s search bar, located at the top.
- In the space, write Files larger than 10 MB.
- After this, only emails that are larger than 10 MB will appear.
- Now, you must select all the emails that went out and that you do not consider important.
- Then click on the option Remove.
- Finally, open the Trash folder and click on the button empty trash.
HOW TO LOG OUT OF GMAIL IF YOU LEAVE YOUR ACCOUNT OPEN ON ANOTHER PC
- First, from a computer or laptop go to gmail.
- Now, go to the ‘Inbox’ or ‘Inbox’ and scroll the space bar to the end.
- As you can see, there are several white color options, one of them says ‘Details’, click on it.
- Now, a new window will open with all recently opened sessions.
- There are three boxes: Type of access (from where you logged in), Location, and Date and time, the last one is the most important, since it tells you how long your account has been active.
- If your account remains open on a device external to the one you are currently using, the ‘Log out of all other web sessions’ option will be enabled.
- Finally, press it and automatically your Gmail account will be closed on all devices that you do not recognize.
It is important to clarify that this trick can only be done from a computer or laptop, it cannot be done through a mobile phone because the ‘Details’ option will not appear, therefore, make sure that the steps are carried out on a device that gives you confidence.
Follow us on our social networks: