- So you can quickly customize the sound of your iPhone
- The trick to take well-centered photos from an iPhone
There are many reasons that can lead to changing the screen of the iPhone as it was in the beginning, one of them is to have a better order and find any application quickly.
In these cases, Manzana has incorporated a function in the system iOS which tries to reset the home screen of the smartphone and remove all the widgets created by the same users.
In that sense, you will only have to apply a few simple steps to achieve it from your mobile device and if you have an iPad, you can also perform this trick. Pay attention to the directions.
So you can reset the iPhone home screen
- The first thing you have to do is open Settings on your cell phone with iOS.
- Now go to the tab General.
- After this, click on the button To transfer either Reset iPhonelocated at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, you will see several options, so you must choose Restore.
- Then, you will have to select the alternative Reset home screen.
- Finally, confirm the action and click on the red Reset button.
With this trick, you will be able to see the screen of your smartphone as it came from the factory and without the modifications that you could have made over time.
How to remove viruses on an iPhone
If for any reason you have noticed that there is a malware on your iPhone, you can clear the history and any browsing data to make sure this virus is removed. Take note.
- First, open the section Settings.
- In moments, scroll to the bottom area and click on the option Safari.
- Then press on Clear history and website data.
- Lastly, repeat this in any browser you’ve used recently.
Follow us on our social networks: