- How to Download Latest Version of WhatsApp iPhone Style : APK August 2022
- How to Download Disappearing Photos in High Quality on WhatsApp
WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging platform in the world, currently it already exceeds 4 billion users and the number continues to rise, however, the aforementioned application would have more users if it were not for the versions “unofficial”, according to Meta, such as: WhatsApp Plus. This is a modified APK that gives you a range of tools, something that has served WhatsApp because it has copied certain functions that they did not have and that users have been requesting for a long time.
It is true, WhatsApp Plus has better functions than the official app, but that does not mean that it is better, since whatsapp messenger It guarantees security because it has end-to-end encryption, which means that only you and the person with whom you chat are the only ones capable of reading, seeing or listening to everything that is sent.
THESE ARE THE 10 WHATSAPP PLUS FUNCTIONS THAT WHATSAPP OFFICIAL ALREADY HAS
- Sending large files: This year, WhatsApp left behind the scarce 100 MB that it offered you as a limit to send a multimedia file, since now you are going to share elements that weigh up to 2 GB at most.
- Chat personalization: WhatsApp Messenger already allows you to add a different background to each conversation, you can also apply a light or dark theme.
- Status “Online”: Although it has not yet reached the official app, WhatsApp is testing in its beta version who can see your connection status and which contacts this information is blocked.
- Photos and videos without compression: if you don’t want to lose the quality of the photos and videos you should send them as documents.
- See statuses without them knowing, listen to audios and read messages without the double blue check appearing: this tool has been on WhatsApp for years, by deactivating the read confirmation you will be able to see statuses, listen to audios and read messages without your friends knowing that you have seen the content of their conversation. Does not apply to group chats.
- Unlock the app with fingerprint: Some mobiles are compatible with an important security and privacy function of WhatsApp, since to enter your account and see your chats you must first place your fingerprint.
- automatic responses: WhatsApp has different versions, one of these is WhatsApp Business, which has the option of automatic responses to the messages you receive.
- temporary messages: in each conversation you can activate this function so that your messages, documents, photos, videos and audios disappear after 24 hours, 7 or 90 days.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA FOR ANDROID
- First, enter the Android Google Play Store and search for the application WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find and tap the “Become a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it then access this link to go directly.
- Now, click on the “Become a verifier” button.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA FOR IOS
- Download TestFlight on the App Store.
- When you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position on WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You will be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
Follow us on our social networks: