Samsung is a technology company of South Korean origin that manufactures different electronic devices such as: cell phones, televisions, washing machines, etc.; however, one of the rarest products that it has presented so far is the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live wireless headphones, the peculiarity of this model is that the headphones look like beans that adapt very well to the users’ ears, would you like know how to configure and link them to the Bluetooth of your smartphone? From Depor we will explain it below.
It is important to clarify that this process to follow may be similar with other brand headphones. SamsungAlso, the phone must be a Galaxy, since to set up the wireless headphones you need to download the application ”Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear)”, exclusively for mobile phones of the South Korean firm. Take note and learn the steps to link and adjust them.
- First, make sure you have loaded your headphones to more than 50%.
- Then, open the box of them and place them in your ears.
- Proceed to unlock your smartphone Samsung and the photo of the headphones will automatically appear with the charge level of the case and that of the devices.
- Click on the “Connect” option so that they are linked via Bluetooth.
- The next step is to listen or play a music or video.
- From the Google Play Store download the application “Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear)”, you can get it quickly by clicking here.
- Open the app and grant it the necessary permissions so that it can operate without problems.
- The model of your wireless headphones will immediately appear.
- Inside you have several sections, press the one that says “Touch controls”.
- Click the left or right earbud and choose the ones you want it to do when you long press it, you have 4 options: “Active Noise Cancellation”, “Voice Command”, “Volume Down” and Spotify.
- Remember that in the model “Galaxy Buds Live” One touch pauses the music, two touches skips the song and three touches repeats the track.
- Surely when you pulled down the notification bar you saw the “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted bow. What is it for?
- Well, like Bluetooth, it tends to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or Bluetooth same.
- In order to activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone with the other mobile in order to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- “Nearby” is characterized by being fast and stable during the transfer of photos or videos from one cell phone to another.
View All Result