Most smartphones with operating system Android of the high range, they have been manufactured with a type “C” input for wired headphones, however, there are still many users whose cell phones have the classic 3.5 mm Jack Plug port, what should you do if the latter does not recognize the headphones? From Depor we will show you the possible solutions and recommendations.
The main reason for the problem could be related to the headphones and not necessarily the input of the smartphonesince many times wired hearing aids are usually damaged by constant use in 4 or 6 months, but, if you have done the test with several and the device does not recognize any, the problem is in the Jack port of the equipment.
- dirt in the harbor: the cell phone is a communication tool that is carried everywhere, to work, school, the beach, etc., so it is imminent that at some point it will fill with dust or dirt and obstruct the correct connectivity of the headphones. It is recommended to use a plastic or wooden toothpick to remove the residue from the Plug port, do not use swabs, as you could introduce more lint and harm the situation.
- Bluetooth connection: some mobiles can automatically connect via Bluetooth to a nearby device, this without the need to have done it manually, therefore, check that the function is deactivated when connecting your headphones.
- software failure: If you cannot hear the sound on YouTube, Spotify, TikTok, etc., it is probably a software failure, do not be alarmed, you could solve it in two ways: first, restart or turn off the phone; the second, if the aforementioned does not work, restore your cell phone to its factory settings. Remember to make a backup before.
- Cell phone technician: If none of the solutions have been successful, we recommend you take it to a mobile specialist, he will detect the problem and it is most likely that the port of your phone is damaged.
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings of your cell phone Android.
- There you will have to enter Wifi.
- If your cell phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and you need your friend to access it without a password, simply click on the name of the network.
- At that moment you will see a tab that says Wifi QR Code.
- Now you must enter Settings, Wifi, and in the upper corner press the small box.
- Scan the QR code and that’s it, you can now have Wi-Fi without having to ask your friends for the password.
- Best of all, you can connect and reconnect without the need for a password. Did you know?
- In the case of iPhones, it is necessary to have a written password.
View All Result