- How to see the attractions closest to your home from Google Maps
- The trick to customize a route on Google Maps from Android
With Google Maps You have the possibility to go anywhere quickly, due to the simple routes it shows and its practical interface. However, this can be interrupted, due to a fault in the compass.
If this is the case, this would cause the app cannot guide you to any path from your android cell phone or iOS, so you must calibrate the compass immediately to avoid this inconvenience. Take note of the following instructions.
How to calibrate a compass on Google Maps
If the warning appears on your smartphone to calibrate the compass since Google Maps follow these steps:
- Firmly hold your cell phone with Android and raise it to the height of the navel.
- Once this is done, you will need to make the shape of the Symbol of infinity.
- To do this, move the cell phone in a curve to the right.
- Then do the same to the opposite side, until you form an infinity.
- You will have to link both directions for at least twenty seconds.
- Finally, Google Maps It will notify you that the compass is already calibrated.
Steps to report a bad review on Google Maps from Android
- From your Android phone, open the app Google Maps.
- Once inside, search for your company name or business.
- In this part, you will see a list of results, so you must choose the one that belongs to you.
- Within moments, a panel will appear on the left side of the screen and you’ll need to select Review Summary.
- Among the options, click on Number of reviews.
- After this, you will have to select the negative comment and press on the three points that are next to it.
- Next, choose the alternative Mark as inappropriate.
- Finally, a form will be displayed in which you must complete your justification and wait for Google to evaluate it.
Follow us on our social networks: