You have several shortcuts in your iPhone, but you have a hard time recognizing them, either because you don’t like how they are organized. If so, you have the option to modify their color for better management.
In that sense, there is a very practical way to achieve it yourself. cell phone iOS and without downloading third-party programs. For this reason, in SPORT We explain the step by step to achieve it.
- From your iOS cell phone, go to the section My Shortcuts.
- Now, select the shortcut you want to change.
- After this, click on the icon, located next to the name of the shortcut.
- Once this is done, choose the option Change the color of a shortcut.
- Next, you can choose what color you want and click on color swatch.
- When you decide how you want to customize your Shortcut, tap on Save.
- Finally, click on OK and that’s it.
In this way, you can modify the shortcuts of your mobile device, according to your tastes and preferences. Also, you have the option to change the colors whenever you want by following the same steps.
- From your iPhone, open the app Photos.
- Then, choose the image you like and click on the option Editlocated at the top of the screen.
- Now you’ll have to edit the photo to your liking and, once you finish, hit Done.
- In moments, click on the circular icon with three points, which is in the upper right.
- After this, choose the button copy edits.
- Next, you must exit the image and select the photos you want to edit.
- Once this is done, press on the three points, which is located in the lower right corner.
- As a last step, click on paste edits and ready.
By means of this simple trick, you will see your photos edited with the same design and you will no longer have to spend hours to improve the appearance of each one.