- The trick to disable repeated notifications on iPhone
- So you can unlock the keyboard with secret emojis on the iPhone
If you are one of those who likes to record their experiences with their friends or record a place that you liked at first sight, surely you want to improve the quality of what you are filming from the camera of your iPhone.
In that sense, there is a way to achieve it from the settings of your smartphone and so have video with good resolutionso you won’t have to worry about how it will look once you share it on networks.
then in Magwe explain in detail what you should do to apply this trick quickly and effectively.
How to change video resolution on iPhone
- First, go to the section Settings from your iPhone.
- Then go to Camera.
- After this, press the button Record a video and set the highest resolution.
- Later, you will have to do the same in Record in slow motion.
- Finally, try recording anything around you and see how the quality has improved.
How to fix when iPhone flash not working
- First, take out the case of your smartphone and try again, as the accessory surrounding the flash may prevent it from working properly.
- Another option is to try the flashlight. For this, enter the main menu of your iPhone and access the Control Center, then press the button Lantern and ready.
- Among other alternatives, there is the restart your iPhone completely, this in order to fix errors that have caused the flash problem.
- In case none of this works, you will have to contact Apple Technical Support, through this link: https://getsupport.apple.com/.
Remember that you must prevent your smartphone from suffering strong falls or being involved in aqueous substances that can cause irreversible damage and, therefore, impair its correct use.
Follow us on our social networks: