It is likely that on certain occasions you carry your iPhone charger with you and do not have access to a plug, likewise, the situation becomes even more complicated when you are a few minutes away from running out of battery and you need your phone to be on to communicate urgently with someone, did you know that a cell phone Android could you help me load it? From Depor we will explain how to do it below.
The renowned influencer Jimmy Álvarez, from “Put it to the test”, who became famous and gained millions of followers for showing if something is true or false, tested a viral video that circulated through different social networks, where it was seen that someone manages to charge an iPhone with the support of a phone Android, both have different operating systems and most of their services are not compatible. The result turned out to be true, but how did he do it? take note.
- Before starting, it is important to clarify that Jimmy used the following: an iPhone 7 and 13, an Android cell phone (any), a USB cable with a type “C” input that goes in the charger cube, and the classic normal iPhone input , also called “Lightning”.
- Then, you connected the type “C” input to the Android mobile and the other to the iPhone port.
- Immediately, the iPhone started charging.
- The results were as follows: iPhone 7 charged from 0% to 13% in 30 minutes, and iPhone 13 only charged 2% in the same amount of time.
- Although it is a minimal amount, remember that it can save you in situations like the ones we mentioned above.
- After connecting your smartphone to a computer or laptop, it will not only allow you to transfer media files, but also allow you to use the phone’s camera as a webcam and even a mouse.
- Another option is to see the screen of your phone on the television, you only require a USB-C to HDMI adapter.
- High-end cell phones usually have batteries of 5 to 6 thousand mAh (Milliamps), therefore, the aforementioned entry allows you to charge other devices with the tool called “Reverse Charge”. For this you need a USB-C cable adapter, then you will have to connect both mobiles.
- Sometimes it is difficult to play gameplays from your phone Androidbut, in the technology market there are PlayStation or Xbox controllers with USB-C input.
View All Result