- Google Maps: so you can alert your friends when you arrive at your destination
- Google Maps: how to share a route from Android
Google Maps is one of the apps most used by users, due to its practicality and speed to find a specific address. Likewise, its popularity has caused this Google tool to provide more and more functions that stand out from other similar applications.
One of them is that of create a fully custom route from the smartphone and even be able to share it with third parties without any problem. That is why, in MAG We explain, below, how to carry out this simple trick.
So you can create a custom route on Google Maps from Android
- From your cell phone, you must open the Google Maps application.
- After this, click on the blue icon called How to get there, located in the lower right area.
- Now, you will have to enter the starting and destination address.
- When you have finished entering the data, click on the More option.
- In moments, several alternatives will appear, so you will have to select Share the instructions.
- Finally, choose by which means you want to share your personalized route and that’s it.
In this way, you will be able to send your friends and family a completely personalized route for you and create several of them at any time from the same application.
How to activate the speed limit alert on Google Maps
- From your mobile device, go to the Google Maps app.
- Once inside, click on the menu option, located in the upper right area.
- Now, select the Settings button, followed by Navigation Settings.
- In moments, you will have to click on the Driving Options alternative.
- Finally, turn on Speed Limits and you’re good to go.
In this way, you will have already enabled this practical function that will allow you to know if you are driving at the appropriate speed or not. Also, you can always deactivate this option from the settings of your smartphone.
Follow us on our social networks: