- The trick to mark your favorite places on Google Maps
- Google Maps: how to find a supermarket near your home from the app
Since the arrival of Google Mapsmany users took the opportunity to search for their homes or the addresses of their friends and thus see how they look from the same app.
However, with the constant theft, some people have chosen to ask Google that your house appears blurred when someone looks for it. On that note, there is a way to apply this goal in just a few steps. Take note.
The trick to hide your house on Google Maps
- The first thing you should do is open the app. Google Maps.
- Now, find your home address and click on street view.
- Next, click on the three vertical dots icon, located in the upper left area.
- Among the options that appear, click on Report Problem.
- Once this is done, a file will open for you to complete some information.
- Then a preview of your house image will appear and you will need to adjust it to blur.
- In moments, you’ll have to explain the reason you want your address blurred.
- When you have finished, you will have to put your email, fill in the reCAPTCHA code and send it.
- Finally, it only remains to wait for the results once Google review your information.
How to send a pinned location from Google Maps on iPhone or iPad
- First, open the app Google Maps.
- In the search bar put the name of the place you want to share.
- Once you choose the direction, keep pressing on the bookmark icon for you to enter the pin in the location
- Now, tap on the name of the pinned place to bring up the menu.
- Among the options, choose Share.
- You can then copy the link or share it via Applications.
- Finally, choose how you want to share it and click on Send.
Follow us on our social networks:
View All Result