- How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
- What should you do when the headphone jack on your Android phone doesn’t work?
Who hasn’t happened to be telecommuting and the WiFi signal starts to fail and get weak. This can generate more than one problem and discomfort, but very little do they know that the solution is hidden in that old cell phone Android which is kept in a drawer. How to achieve it? From Mag we explain it in detail.
SEE ALSO | This is what the hole at the top of Android phones is for.
The trick is not to share your mobile data, as this would run out quickly if the whole family is connected simultaneously. This is where the obsolete telephone equipment that you stopped using years ago will become your great ally.
In this note we will show you how to turn your Android 6 or higher cell phone into a WIFI repeater that will help the signal reach every corner of your home in perfect conditions.
HOW TO INCREASE THE WIFI SIGNAL WITH AN OLD ANDROID PHONE
- First, go to the Google Play Store and download the “NetShare – no-root-tethering” app on your old phone Android 6 or higher, you can quickly get it by clicking here.
- Open the application and grant it all the necessary permissions so that it can operate, it is 100% safe.
- Now, select the “Start WiFi Hotspot” box, you place it in the upper left corner.
- Wait for the application to create the name of a new WiFi network and a password.
- Finally, from your primary mobile, connect to that network in the usual way, displaying the notifications menu, clicking on the WiFi icon, touching the new network and entering the password.
Done, you will be increasing your WiFi signal and sharing the internet without using your mobile data, it could be said that you have created a new network connected to your home signal, something that cannot be done without the help of an application like “ NetShare – no-root-tethering” or any other that provides the same features.
Follow us on our social networks: