- iPhone: the trick to disable the notification flash
- So you can enable haptic feedback on the iPhone keyboard
With the arrival of iPhone 14it is understandable that you want to migrate to this new mobile device from Manzana to test its new features and what other features it has to offer.
However, it may be difficult for you to find a way to transfer your information to the new smartphone without having to delay you in the process. That is why, in Magwe explain how you can achieve this result in moments.
How to pass information between iPhone
- The first step is to turn on both cell phones and place them nearby.
- On your new iPhone, you will need to select the option to Quick start which will appear immediately.
- Now, focus your recent iPhone in front of the other so that they recognize.
- Once this is done, you will have to wait a few seconds until the Terminate notice appears on the new iPhone.
- Next, enter the passcode from your old iPhone.
- After this, adjust the options through Face ID or Touch ID.
- Finally, click on Transfer iPhone data and click on Continue.
The trick to gain space in Google Photos from iPhone
- First, open the app Google Photos in you smartphone with iOS.
- Now, click on your profile picture, located at the top right.
- Once done, tap on Account Storage Space.
- Next, you will have to choose the alternative Manage storage.
- In this part a line will appear that will indicate the space you have used so far.
- Go to the bottom area and choose the option review and delete.
- Here you will have to select the blurred photos, screenshots, videos that you do not consider necessary, among other alternatives.
- Finally, click on the button Select items to delete and free up storage.
With these steps, you will see how your storage space in Google Photos increases, so you can add more images and videos that you really need.
Follow us on our social networks:
View All Result