- Steps to delete heavy emails in Gmail
- Gmail: steps to create an account from scratch on the cell phone
gmail is currently one of the most used and necessary messaging applications, since with it you can send and receive different emails to your workplace, studies and for personal reasons.
However, if you have the app installed on your cell phone with Android or iOSyou will have noticed the advertising that appears in your inbox, which is quite annoying if what you want is to see only your messages.
In this case, there is a trick that you can apply from your smartphone And it only takes a few simple steps. Take note of the details.
How to remove ads from Gmail on Android and iPhone
- The first thing you need to do is open the app. gmail on your mobile device.
- Then, click on the icon with three horizontal lines, located in the upper left.
- Once this is done, go to Settingswhich is at the bottom.
- Now, you must click on the image of your account gmail.
- When you do this, click on the option Inbox categories.
- Finally, you will have to uncheck the Social, Promotions, Notifications and Forums options.
The trick to use Gmail without internet connection
- The first thing you should do is enter the following link mail.google.com.
- Once inside, enter your email and enter your password.
- Next, you’ll need to check the Enable Offline Mail box.
- From the available options, choose how many days of messages you want to sync when you don’t have internet access.
- Finally, click on Save changes.
You should keep in mind that after activating this trick, you will be able to reply, read and search any message in your Gmail account without being connected to the internet. In the event that you want to send an email, it will go to a folder called Outbox, once you have access to a WiFi network, it will automatically reach the recipient.
Follow us on our social networks: