- So you can convert voice to text in Google Translator from Android
- Google Translate: how to save the translation history
Google translator is currently one of the most effective applications to translate any word, text or phrase immediately. Also, because the app can be installed on both Android What iOSthis makes it much more popular among users.
Although the app It has a fairly simple interface, some people may want to switch its design to dark mode to make it more eye-friendly. However, the app does not have this change by itself, so you will have to make some adjustments from your smartphone.
then in Mag We explain step by step so you can switch Google Translate to dark mode immediately.
So you can switch Google Translate to dark mode
- The first thing you should do is go to Settings from your cell phone.
- Then select the Display & Brightness option.
- Among the available options, tap on Dark mode.
- Once activated, open Google Translate.
- In moments, you will see how the application changed its hue.
These are the functions that you can use with your iPhone turned off
1. Locate your smartphone
If your iPhone has no battery, you can use the tool power reserveas it allows you to use the Find My app to find your phone, lock it or put it in lost mode.
2. Enter your home
Whether your home, hotel, or car has a HomeKit-enabled system, you can use your iPhone to access these sites seamlessly.
3. Express card
This feature is for use on public transportation without having to activate Face ID or any other code. Express Card can be found in the Wallet app on your iPhone.
Follow us on our social networks: