Thinking of the iPhone 14 of Manzana? New leaks suggest that the ‘bitten apple’ will make the new series of phones more expensive than previous devices.
Anonymous leaker Lanzuk revealed that Manzana “decided to freeze the launch price of the base model of the iPhone 14 through a decision of the highest executive level.” Given Lanzuk’s strong track record in specialized forums, there is every reason to believe this.
Lanzuk explains that the decision to Manzana it was based on “the stagnation of the global mobile phone market and the decline in demand…so that the price of the basic model is frozen despite some factors of price increase”.
The price increase is due to component shortages and the upgrade of several key elements of the iPhone 14 lineup. Most notably, a new front-facing camera module from LG Innotek, which leakers claim triples the price of its predecessor.
If Lanzuk’s filtration is correct, the iPhone 14 would start at $799 (instead of going up to $899), which also raises hope that the new iPhone 14Max be priced $100 lower at $899. These price points make sense, given Apple’s determination to widen the feature and performance gap to the iPhone 14 Pro models, which are still expected to rise in price as follows: iPhone 14 Pro at $1099 (iPhone 13 Pro for $999) and iPhone 14 ProMax at $1199 (iPhone 13 Pro Max for $1099).
Lanzuk’s claim equates to an effective price increase of $100 across the range. This is because the iPhone 14 of $799 will replace the iPhone 13 Mini $699 as a base model, and the $899 iPhone 14 Max will replace the $799 iPhone 13. Given their respective increases in screen size, these increases are also easier to understand.
- Peppa Pig Sports Day ( $3.99 ): the collection of mini-games about Peppa Wutz is also free for iOS.
- Johnny Bonasera 1 ( $1.99 ): A punk gang has played a trick on Johnny. Now he is looking for revenge and you can be a part of it in this adventure game.
- Neo Monsters ( $0.99 ): Catch monsters and bring… oh, I’ve already written all that about the previous Android version.
- Tank Battle – Mini War ( $6.99 ): Those who know NES Battle City know what we are dealing with here: a simple tank battle game.
- Rogue Hearts ( $0.99 ): This dungeon crawler is also currently free for iOS.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.