If you are learning a new language and need to know the meaning of some phrases or words, surely one of the apps you use is Google translatorthis due to its practicality and that it is possible to download it in any smartphone.
Among the most outstanding features of this apps is to be able to qualify your translation in a few steps. This serves to introduce Google translator what is failing or, on the contrary, if it is on the right track.
At the moment, this option is only available on the computer and not on on the cell phoneso we will tell you how you can make an assessment in the app in a short time.
- From the computer, go to the app Google translator.
- Then, in the interface, write any phrase or word.
- Once the app translates your text, you will see an icon in the shape of hands in the lower right area.
- Among the options, you can rate the translation as good, bad or suggest a comment.
- If you select it as a bad comment, the app will ask you why.
- Here, you can choose from the options or just hit Skip.
- Finally, your rating will have been collected and stored by Google.
It should be noted that you can do this whenever a translation seems incoherent or lacks meaning. You will also have the option to help the application to improve it.
- The first thing you should do is open the app. Google translator from your iphone.
- Then, select the language you want to translate, located in the upper left area of the screen.
- Now, do the same but on the top right.
- Once you have followed these steps, click on the option Draw.
- Then you will see a text box indicating Write hereso you should draw any word or phrase.
- You can also delete any letter with the Backspace button.
- When you’re done, select Translate and you’re done.
View All Result