- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
Are you about to buy a new Android phone? Currently, several users have a mobile device in their hands and through it they tend to chat using the fast messaging application of WhatsAppas well as send videos, photos, GIFs, animated stickers, among others.
However, every time we want to change our smartphone, we always worry about transferring our files from one mobile to another. Do you really know how to move your conversations from WhatsApp without losing anything at all, including your stickers? Use this trick.
LOOK: How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
HOW NOT TO LOSE YOUR WHATSAPP CHATS IF YOU CHANGE YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE
- The first thing will be to enter your WhatsApp.
- Now go to the Settings of the application.
- Go to Chats and look for the “Backup” tab.
- There you will see the “Include videos” button disabled.
- Just activate it and now make the backup.
This way you can create a backup with videos on WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- When finished, you must install WhatsApp on your new cell phone.
- There, just place your cell phone number, receive the verification code.
- When WhatsApp asks you if you want to save your backup, say yes.
- Even tell it to save it to your Google Drive.
- Now it will find your backup and voila.
- You will have already moved all your chats including videos, GIFs, stickers and other documents received in WhatsApp.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks: