After several years, Google again spread through Android Studio the distribution data of the versions of Android updated, in simple words, it showed a list with the different versions of the aforementioned operating system that are running on cell phones around the world, of course they have the green robot as software. Which will be the most and least used? from Mag we will reveal it below.
Google currently maintains a total of 10 versions of Androidand believe it or not, there are still operating mobile devices that have the versions of the software that came out at the beginning of the year 2012, such as: Android Jelly Bean 4.1, probably next year it will be permanently eliminated, since the same it happened with its Android predecessors “Gingerbread 2.3.7″, “Honeycomb 3.2.6″, “Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.5″.
The list of versions of Android they are listed in release order, but their percentages are not. In the analysis we can see that the most used operating system on a global scale is Android 11 with 27%, followed by Android 10 with 22.3%, and Android 12 has just arrived with 13.5%, the truth is that the twelfth version only it had 6.2% in the month of May, so it has climbed considerably.
There are still doubts if android 12 It will surpass Android 10, since Android 13 has already been used in its Beta program and will be officially launched for everyone in September of this year. On the other hand, the least used version is Jelly Bean 4.1 and KitKat 4.4. We leave you the complete list so you can see it.
- Jelly Bean (4.1 – 4.3) 0.2%
- Kit Kat (4.4) 0.9%
- Lollipop (5.0 – 5.1) 2.6%
- Marshmallow (6.0) 3.5%
- Nougat (7.0 – 7.1) 4.5%
- Oreos (8.0 – 8.1) 10.9%
- Foot (9.0) 14.5%
- Android 10 (10.0) 22.3%
- Android 11 (11.0) 27%
- Android 12 (12.0) 13.5%
- In case you download the APKs from reliable websites such as: APKmirrornothing would happen, because they offer you a very high level of security.
- If an APK that you saw on a little-known page caught your attention, we advise you not to download it because you could introduce a “Malware” or “Jocker” virus, both of which would steal your personal information such as: bank accounts, credit or debit card numbers , passwords, etc
- Another risk is that after having infected your mobile, you would have to format it or return it to its factory mode to eliminate all evil, it means that you will not be able to make a backup to save your multimedia files because you would be creating a copy of that same virus .
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- Youtube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru