- What happens to WhatsApp if you disable read receipts
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
WhatsApp It is one of the applications that many use not only because of the number of elements that it brings, such as the possibility of making calls, video calls, GIFs, and even collecting fun stickers. But in some cases we also tend to send emojis.
Altogether in WhatsApp we have about 700 emojis, each one with totally different figures and even interpretation. Do you really know what the woman with her arms crossed or X means? Well here we will tell you.
LOOK: How to transfer your WhatsApp stickers to WhatsApp Plus
WHAT DOES THE EMOJI OF THE WOMAN WITH CROSSED ARMS MEAN ON WHATSAPP?
- In order to really know the meaning of this emoji, we must resort to Emojipedia.
- The emoji of the woman with her arms crossed forming an ‘X’ indicates that ‘no’ or ‘not good’.
- As the page explains, this move is used in the TV game show deal or no deal to indicate ‘No Deal’.
Many times this emoji represents a resounding “No” in WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Likewise, this emoji has also been created for the neutral and masculine gender. Both convey the same idea of ”No”.
- Woman Gesturing No or “Woman Gesturing No” was added to Emoji 4.0 in 2016.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKUP ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- After that, go to the Settings of the same application.
- There go to Chats.
- In the lower area you will find the “Backup” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- It should be noted that the backup is only saved on your device, it is not possible to save it to Google Drive since it is not linked.
- You will be able to find your WhatsApp Plus backup in your device storage.
Follow us on our social networks: