- How to download free WhatsApp profile picture in high quality
- How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
WhatsApp It has become one of those apps where many people like to chat with all their loved ones, including college friends, co-workers, and family members. In it you can not only talk through words, but also see each other’s faces through a video call.
However, few have noticed this peculiarity of WhatsApp. Do you know why sometimes an “@” and a dot are displayed in green? Some may not understand it, but there is a reason why this is shown repeatedly and here at MAG we give you all the clues.
LOOK: Download free APK of WhatsApp Plus: latest version August 2022 without advertising
WHY DOES AN “@” AND A GREEN DOT APPEAR ON WHATSAPP
- Many times this usually appears not only in WhatsApp groups, but also in individual chats.
- It means someone has tagged you for a quick reply.
- The good thing is that when they put “@” before your name, the notification will sound.
- That way you will know that they have written to you directly or they need to ask you a question.
- The green dot indicates the number of times you have been tagged.
- That means that if a 1 or 2 appears, your name has been tagged several times in a WhatsApp conversation.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make the calls you want.
- This will prevent your mega pack from draining too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
Follow us on our social networks: