12 years ago, the cell phones of that time only had a rear camera that took photos of up to 5 megapixels, however, today’s smartphones are manufactured with more than two high-resolution sensors that are capable of capturing photos that exceed the 100 Mpx, depending on the range of the device; In addition, the rear camera has different modes, such as: night mode, for greater lighting; PRO, allows you to modify the ISO and shutter speed; slow motion etc On this occasion, from Depor we will explain what a panoramic photo is and how to take one from your mobile Android.
Before we start, we will explain what a photo is panorama. In short, it is a sequence of many photos that are stitched together to create a single image and give you a wider angle of view than ordinary photos. They are typically used to capture wide-area landscapes and get a wide shot of everything you see.
It is important to clarify that not all devices with an operating system Android they have the “Panorama” mode in their native camera, only some mid-range cell phones and all high-end ones. One thing to keep in mind if what you want is to take the aforementioned photo without installing third-party applications.
- First, open your phone’s native camera Android.
- Now, at the bottom, click on the “More” tab, which is located in the lower right corner.
- Several functions of the camera will be displayed, choose the one that says “Panorama”.
- Choose a suitable place with good lighting, for example: a view from the top of a building.
- Preferably nobody should move in front of your shutter, it could influence the result.
- The next step is to press the “Take Photo” button.
- Finally, slowly pan from left to right on your landscape until you fill in the frame that appears in the camera. Try not to move the mobile up or down.
The silk effect is a photography technique that gives a blurred sensation to any liquid element in movement, it means that instead of being clear it will seem that the water has become paint or mist.
- Access the camera of your cell phone again.
- Then, in the “More” tab choose the option called “Long Exposure”.
- Below you will see a carousel of filters, move it to the right until you find the option “Oil Painting”.
- Finally, point the camera (without moving it) in a place where water flows, like a river, and press the button to take a photo until the process is finished, so you will get the image with a silk effect.