- This is the hole at the top of your Android
- Learn what to do when your Android phone is lost or stolen
Most smartphones with operating system Android of the high range, they have been manufactured with a type “C” input for wired headphones, however, there are still many users whose cell phones have the classic 3.5 mm Jack Plug port, what should you do if the latter does not recognize the headphones? From Mag we will show you the possible solutions and recommendations.
The main reason for the problem could be related to the headphones and not necessarily the input of the smartphonesince many times wired hearing aids are usually damaged by constant use in 4 or 6 months, but, if you have done the test with several and the device does not recognize any, the problem is in the Jack port of the equipment.
WHAT TO DO WHEN THE JACK PLUG PORT OF YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE HEADPHONES
- dirt in the harbor: the cell phone is a communication tool that is carried everywhere, to work, school, the beach, etc., so it is imminent that at some point it will fill with dust or dirt and obstruct the correct connectivity of the headphones. It is recommended to use a plastic or wooden toothpick to remove the residue from the Plug port, do not use swabs, as you could introduce more lint and harm the situation.
- Bluetooth connection: some mobiles can automatically connect via Bluetooth to a nearby device, this without the need to have done it manually, therefore, check that the function is deactivated when connecting your headphones.
- software failure: If you cannot hear the sound on YouTube, Spotify, TikTok, etc., it is probably a software failure, do not be alarmed, you could solve it in two ways: first, restart or turn off the phone; the second, if the aforementioned does not work, restore your cell phone to its factory settings. Remember to make a backup before.
- Cell phone technician: If none of the solutions have been successful, we recommend you take it to a mobile specialist, he will detect the problem and it is most likely that the port of your phone is damaged.
WHAT IS THE SMALL HOLE ON THE TOP OF YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE
- some terminals Android They also incorporate another hole in the upper part and very similar to the one below. What is? You are surely wondering.
- Well, it is also another microphone and the peculiarity of this second hole is that it is responsible for reducing or canceling noise from outside or your environment.
- In this way, your calls will be much clearer and you will not hear, for example, what happens in a construction, the traffic, among others.
Follow us on our social networks: