- iPhone: what to do when the flash stops working
- What to do if the iPhone does not fully charge the battery
Forget the access code iPhone can be one of the most problematic things for any user of Manzanathis because the system only allows you six attempts or else it will be blocked.
Faced with this problem, the solution is to restore your smartphoneTherefore, you should make sure you have a backup of your information, otherwise you will lose all your data permanently.
How to restore iPhone after reset
Before you begin, you should make sure you have a iCloud backup so you can recover your information after restoring your iPhone.
- The first step is to have access to a Mac or PC (running Windows 10 or later) and install iTunes.
- Now, turn off your iPhone and disconnect it from your computer, if it was.
- Then put your smartphone in the recovery mode and drop it. If for any reason, you see the code screen again, you will have to turn off your phone and start over.
- Once done, locate your iPhone in Finder or iTunes and select the option Restore.
- When the Restore or Update options appear, your computer will download software for your iOS phone and begin the restore.
- After this, you will have to wait a few minutes for the process to finish.
- Finally, disconnect iPhone from computer and you can use it again.
Keep in mind that if you have any questions or problems related to your iPhone, you can contact the apple support to get the help you need.
The trick to gain space in Google Photos from iPhone
- First, open the app Google Photos in you smartphone with iOS.
- Now, click on your profile picture, located at the top right.
- Once done, tap on Account Storage Space.
- Next, you will have to choose the alternative Manage storage.
- In this part a line will appear that will indicate the space you have used so far.
- Go to the bottom area and choose the option review and delete.
- Here you will have to select the blurred photos, screenshots, videos that you do not consider necessary, among other alternatives.
- Finally, click on the button Select items to delete and free up storage.
With these steps, you will see how your storage space in Google Photos increases, so you can add more images and videos that you really need.
Follow us on our social networks: