- The trick to increase the WiFi signal with just an old Android cell phone
- Learn what to do when your Android phone is lost or stolen
Android It is one of the most widely used mobile operating systems in the world, and one of its main features is that it offers you a range of customization options without the need to activate “root mode”; however, the aforementioned software has certain flaws on certain occasions, such as: preventing you from accessing the network after having restarted or turned off your device, why does this happen and how can you solve it? from Mag we will explain it below.
There are many factors for your cell phone Android You are left without an internet connection, but the two most common causes are the following: that the network configuration has been altered or that the date and time of your smartphone is not correct. Take note that we will tell you what to do so that you adjust both values correctly.
HOW TO SOLVE NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEMS ON ANDROID
Reset network settings
- First, go to your mobile settings Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the “Connections” option and scroll down until you find the “Mobile networks” section, touch it.
- The next step is to access “Access Point Names”.
- Here you will find the name of the company that provides you with telephone services, click on the icon of the three vertical points (top right).
- Finally, click on “Restore default values” or “Restore default values”, the name may vary slightly depending on the brand or model of your cell phone.
Adjust the date and time of your phone
- Connect to a WiFi network, preferably the one at home.
- Go back to the “Settings” of your smartphone.
- Click on “System” or “General Administration”.
- Then click on “Date and time”.
- Finally, activate the switch that says “Automatic date and time”, this will make the data the same as that of a Wi-Fi network to which you are connected or connected.
Done, that would be it. These configurations, in theory, should work, otherwise the modem router would not have access to the internet, discard it with the help of other equipment linked to that signal, also check that you have mobile data. If everything is correct, it could be a software error, update the operating system or otherwise take the equipment to the technical service so that you do not have to format it.
WHAT DOES ‘NEARBY’ MEAN ON MY ANDROID CELL PHONE
- Surely when you pulled down the notification bar you saw the “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted bow. What is it for?
- Well, like Bluetooth, it tends to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or Bluetooth itself.
- In order to activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone with the other mobile in order to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- “Nearby” is characterized by being fast and stable during the transfer of photos or videos from one cell phone to another.
Follow us on our social networks: