- How to read messages deleted by your friends on WhatsApp
- WhatsApp: discover why the application will open a conversation with you
WhatsApp continues to add new features in audio messages at the request of its millions of users around the world, for example: double-speed audio playback, pre-listening and out-of-chat listening, waveforms , etc., however, the aforementioned instant messaging application still does not have a function that allows you to transform your voice from a pitch to a high pitch to a low pitch or vice versa, something that Mag will show you next. Take note.
As we said before, voice distortion is not a native tool of WhatsAppit is not even available in the unofficial versions such as WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad, among others, but there is a wide variety of applications that will help you make your voice very high or low, so you can have fun and make a joke to your friends or family.
HOW TO SEND WHATSAPP AUDIOS WITH HIGH OR GRAVE VOICE
- First, check that WhatsApp have no pending updates in the Google Play Store. In the same app store also download “SuperSound”, you can get it quickly by clicking here.
- Now, record an audio in the recording app that comes by default on the smartphone.
- The next step is to open SuperSound and grant it all the necessary permissions so that it can operate normally.
- The app will ask you to select an audio stored in your mobile’s library, choose the one you just recorded.
- Three sliders will appear, locate yourself in the control called “Tonality”, do not touch the others.
- Move it to the left if you want your voice to be lower, or to the right if you want it to sound higher.
- If you are going to make a joke, you can slide the control to more than 1.5, otherwise if you just want to improve the tonality of your voice, do not exceed this amount.
- Click on “Change” > listen to the result > and click on “Save”.
- Then, enter the “My Sound” section in SuperSound and you will have the MP3 created.
- Finally, click on the three vertical dots icon next to the audio and click on “Share” > choose WhatsApp and send it to the contact or group chat of your choice.
HOW TO USE WHATSAPP WITH A LANDLINE PHONE
- Download whatsapp business on your Android phone or iPhone.
- After that you just have to read the terms and conditions.
- When you finish, you must enter your landline number.
- Remember that you must precede 01 in the case of Peru.
- So the number would look like this: +51 01 2345678
- In the case of a foreign number, you must also follow the same pattern.
- Otherwise, WhatsApp Business will tell you that the number is too short.
- When you succeed, you should receive a call from whatsapp business to your landline.
- Answer and enter the verification code.
- Once the configuration is complete, you will be able to chat with whoever you want and even your clients can communicate with the phone number you gave as a reference in WhatsApp Business.
Follow us on our social networks: